Last minor version before 9.2, which will add some final major features. Changelog follows:
– Changed the way that sounds are loaded and played so that they are loaded just before they are played, rather than being all loaded into memory at boot. Still unable to get ogg files playing as sound effects, however.
– Added sound effects: enemy infantry moving, dice roll, friendly tank destroyed
– Combined both acquired target and acquired player as target info into a single line in the enemy unit info console
– Changed the advance day display a little
– Removed the large campaign map: there just wasn’t a way to get this to look right. Will revisit the idea in a future version.
– Removed the ‘Resupplying’ label from the tank console while in a Counterattack