This version fixes a few bugs that helpful players have reported in, including an entire tank model that was coded but never implemented! Meet the M4A1(76)W, now available from the start of the campaign.
– Actual time cost of movement on the campaign map now properly reflects new values
– All vehicles now apply effects of being Stunned properly. If an armoured car is spotting the player tank and is Stunned, they stop spotting
– Added an in-game error message if a hidden unit manages to somehow attack the player. I’ve had one report of this happening but can’t figure out how given the action selection process in DoAction()
– Added new tank names to pool for random selection, thanks to N. Pratchett
– Added the M4A1(76)W Turret G tank model to the default campaign; should have been there from the start but I forgot to add it to the list!